We offer several programs that develop leadership skills, including Student Council, Junior National Honor Society, and 8th grade entrepreneurship.
Multiple programs promote student well-being.
- Mindfulness Through Movement Yoga teachers our 2nd graders simple practices that help them manage stress, relax more, and open their minds to learn.
- Out of School Time provides creative programming for grades K-5, including homework help, sewing club, drama club, Vetri Cooking Program, and STEAM-based projects.
- Anti-violence and anti-bullying assemblies and performances
In addition to daily prayers, masses every first Wednesday of the month, and religious education as part of the curriculum, multiple special programs enrich our faith:
- Dedicated altar servers
- Sacramental programs for First Penance, First Communion, and Confirmation
- World Mission Rosary: embracing the diversity of cultures and languages
- Recognition of Saints’ Feast Days
- Prayer Partners
- May procession with cultural connections to Mary